Mac Vs Windows PC – Which one is best for you?
Today when everything directly or indirectly dependent on computer we must choose a perfect one that meet our needs as well as fits our budget. Now a days tech markets are overwhelmed with high end devices and the brands are launching a better and smarter device every second day. Selection of personal computer is tough decision for anyone. Peoples even with a decent knowledge of computers can be confused to select a perfect device for him/her.
When we talk about computers there are various reputed brands to select. But apart from brand and hardware configurations the most important factor of a PC is the operating system. So choosing the OS according to your need must be a wise decision. This particular post is all about the differences between Mac and Windows PC. Just go through it and you will get a clean idea about these two.
Mac Vs Windows PC
- Macintosh operating system from the brand of Apple provides clean, smooth and lag-free performance which is a very important factor for a computing device.
- Mac computers comes with many useful preloaded software. Apart from that available options for software are increasing rapidly so there is application software for every need.
- Vulnerability is very less in Mac compared to the Windows PCs. Threats like viruses, malwares, spywares cannot harm Mac devices so easily that is in case of Windows.
- As the operating system functions very well, a Mac device often boot much faster than a Windows PC.
- Drivers for Mac are mostly developed by Apple itself and thus you will not face that much issues regarding driver support.
- The price of Mac PCs really very high. Though it provides good quality of both hardware and software components, it will be foolish decision to choose Mac over Windows PC if want a device for reading/writing purpose.
- Though Microsoft has done some great improvements in Windows 7 and Windows 10 the Windows Operating System often fails to provide a smooth user experience. Apart from that many of the manufacturers bundle bloatware that slow down the device.
- There are a lots of software applications available for Windows but most of them is not up to the mark as those are developed by some inexperienced third party developers. In Windows PC we don’t get applications pre-installed except the few.
- Windows PCs get the most virus attacks and other threats. So you cannot expect that much security in Windows that we get in Macs. Even sometimes antiviruses fails to block the threats.
- Booting time of a Windows PC is more compared to Mac devices because of the hardware configurations and the operating system.
- In Windows PC you will find a lots of third party drivers that often malfunction.
- Price of Windows PC is very less compared to the Mac devices, so it may be a good option for those who are looking for a decent computer in budget.[/one-half]