Why mirror Android screen to PC?
Whenever we want to showcase something to a large group of audience either it is professional or just for fun, Some time we need a perfect display device for a decent audio-visual. Now, not every gadget comes with such a screen that can be perfect in all situations. Sometimes a smartphone screen is okay but it is too small to watch a movie with a family. Similarly, if there is some content in your laptop you must use a projector for a professional presentation. So, projecting a screen to a different display device is quite important. Here comes the concept of screen mirroring or display casting.
Android screen mirroring to PC
There are a number of wired and wireless methods for screen mirroring. We can easily cast the screen of a smartphone or a laptop to a LED monitor or a projector. What if we need to put the screen of our smartphone to a PC or a projector? Well, this post is about the demonstration of the same. If you ever thought – How to cast mobile screen into a PC, you are at right place.
How to cast smartphone screen to a PC
- First of all, you need a software called ‘Vysor’. You can download it from here.
- After downloading install it on your PC
- It will create a shortcut icon on your Desktop, just click and open it.
- Now connect your Android smartphone to your PC(make sure USB debugging is enabled)
- Click ‘Connect’ on ‘Vysor’
- The smartphone will ask your permission to install an application namely ‘vysor.apk’, just allow it.
- You will be able to view the device on Vysor if it is properly connected.
- When it is connected click on ‘View’
- That’s it, now your smartphone screen will be mirrored into your PC.
This is the easiest method to mirror an Android screen to a PC, still if you face any problem just throw a comment. It is quite useful when you need to showcase some content from your smartphone. You can use this method for mirroring to a projector too. Lets us know if you find it useful.