How to Get More Views on Your Website
Being a Blogger I know how important it is to drive traffic to a website/blog. Be it a personal blog or a professional website getting a good amount of traffic is very important. As we know organic traffic sources i.e. traffic from the search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo are the best to generate good revenue. Sadly, it is not an easy task to get organic traffic to your website/blog; specially if you have chosen a competitive niche. Let’s see, how to get more views on your website for free.
You will get a good amount of visitors only if your website ranks on Google and appears at the nearer positions on the search results. The fact is most of the people rarely checks after the second or third page on results he/she get searching for something. Now you can imagine the scenario how tough it is for the beginners to get decent website traffic during the initial days. Obviously, now your thinking, how to get more views on your website if the competition is so tough. Lets us analyze it a little bit.
There are numerous paid tools which claim to drive more traffic by helping with SEO optimization and other techniques. Those tools being too expensive are not possible to afford for the beginners. Thus here I am sharing an easy method to increase traffic on your website/blog without spending a penny. Follow this tutorial and you can certainly improve your website performance.
How to Get More Views on Your Website Using Growtraffic
Growtraffic is a service based website which helps you to get genuine visitors. They have different premium plans but they provide a solution for free users too. Yes, you heard it right, you can avail their service as a free user too(obviously there are some conditions).
Well, the scheme by Growtraffic is pretty simple. All you have to do is mention their service in one of your blog posts and they will offer you 10,000 visitors to your website over 30 days. Go through the steps below to avail this scheme.
Step 1: Write a blog post on your website about them(Growtraffic.com). Your entire post does not necessarily need to be solely about our service (though it can be); simply mention Growtraffic.com within your article.
Note: Please don’t submit articles from free subdomain sites (Blogger, WordPress.com, Webs.com, etc), and don’t submit other people’s articles. They will be ignored. Sites at WordPress or Blogger with a custom domain are acceptable.
Step 2: Fill out the form here so they can see your published article, and so they know which website to send your traffic to.
That’s it, very soon after reviewing your submission, you will get visitors referred by them.
Do you have any confusion regarding their scheme? Just read the FAQs below.
Growtraffic Frequently Asked Questions
Where does this traffic come from?
- They have partnered with a large ad network that has a combined 20 million visitors per day. These visitors are sourced from a pop-under ads in various niches. When you purchase a traffic campaign, you are being displayed on these websites according to the category and the visitor targeting that you chose, until your target number of visitors is reached. They are a PPV (Pay Per Visit) traffic network; these visitors are being automatically redirected to your website, therefore a text ad or creative is not necessary. This traffic is routed through our tracking servers and will show up as a combination of referrer traffic and/or direct traffic.
Are any sites not allowed on Growtraffic?
- They accept a wide range of businesses, including many business types that have a difficult time getting accepted on other ad networks, but they are currently not accepting any of the businesses that promote the following:
- Illegal or deceptive content
- Hateful content
- Cryptocurrency ICOs
- Cryptocurrency cloud mining
- Automatic downloads or malware
They reserve the right to refuse service for any customer. Our partners have strict rules in place, and any ad that violates these rules may be cancelled and refunded. If you’re unsure if your website meets our guidelines, please contact us and They will evaluate it for you.
Is this traffic AdSense safe?
- Google Adsense doesn’t explicitly prohibit buying traffic; they prohibit software manipulating the clicks on their ads. Since they are driving genuine traffic to your site, our services don’t fall into this category. They have worked with thousands of webpages who have AdSense installed without a single issue. That being said, yes, they can absolutely help grow your site with AdSense ads installed! However, your AdSense account is not controlled or owned by Growtraffic, and they cannot make any guarantees that it will stay active. It is up to you to stay up to date with their rules and regulations, and use any third-party services at your own risk.
How long does it take for my campaign to start after purchase?
- They will set up your campaign within 24 hours, and once your site and ad is approved, you will start to see traffic to your site in as soon as 24-48 hours. If it’s been longer than 48 hours and you haven’t seen any new visitors, please email our customer support, and they wll look into the issue immediately.
Will Google Analytics pick up the visitors sent to my site?
How can I track the traffic that I purchase?
- They will send a tracking link to you as soon as your ad is approved, which will let you track the progress of your ad and your daily visitors. This allows you to keep tabs on the progress of your traffic campaign, as well as see other detailed information about your visitors, like their country of origin, browser, and operating system.
Why are these services cheaper than other traffic services?
- Since pop-under visitors have a shorter attention span and a higher bounce rate by nature, and since they are easier to provide in large numbers, our traffic is much more affordable than other ad networks. These visitors will be from countries you specify, and from websites that are similar to your website’s niche. Most other traffic services do not accommodate this kind of targeting, or have ineffective targeting methods that will result in receiving visitors from countries that you did not specify.
Growtarffic can be useful for the bloggers who just started their journey in this field. If your blog posts do not rank on Google, this can be proved as a good source of traffic which may help you rank on Google. Thus if are not getting enough traffic even after trying all the possible optimizations of your blog, you must try this. If you ever wondered how to increase website traffic fast, you should avail this scheme. This method is not a “BLACK_HAT” at all. Even if you use Adsense you can use Growtraffic because it doesn’t violate their policies. So the views and visitors you get from Grwotraffic is totally genuine.