Android O Beta update:
your device is not in the list you have to wait till the stable release for
your particular handset model.
phone to Android O, follow the procedure bellow.
- Open the internet browser of your phone (Google
Chrome, Firefox Or default Android Webkit based browser)
- Type android.com/beta in the URL bar
- Sign in with your Google id and password
- Click on “ENROLL DEVICE”
- Accept the Terms & Conditions” and click on “
- After that you will get a notification saying “Tap
to learn more and download”, click on it
Now you can see the message “Update available”,
just below that, one download button will be there
- Click on “Download & install”, it will be
automatically installed after the completion of download.
- When installation get completed, there will be a
button “Restart now to update”, click on it
- And your phone will be restarted with latest OS.
your device is not eligible for the Android O Beta update:
Your eligible devices
Unfortunately, there are no eligible devices associated with this Google account.